WHAT MAKES A GREAT FATHER OF THE BRIDE SPEECH?
You are the first speaker on, and there’s the obvious pressure to kick things off in the right way – and that means being heartfelt, funny and entertaining in the right measures. This a very emotionally loaded speech, but it can’t become a sentimental tsunami. You need to balance your sentiment with humour otherwise it becomes too difficult to listen to, and if you can make people laugh they will love you for it and listen to everything you have to say. It’s is a once in a lifetime opportunity to celebrate what a wonderful person your daughter is, but you should do that in a subtle and understated way without becoming too detailed. Tricky family circumstances can be a common stumbling block, and so subtle changes in words and phrases will allow you to achieve a great speech whilst papering over a divorce and make your daughter proud on the day?
THE BESPOKE SPEECH SERVICE
- Every speech is completely unique and individual
- There are no internet jokes and nothing you’ve heard before
- Unlimited Editing and support from the minute you commission me.
- There is a one off fee depending on the level of service and that gives you unlimited ‘ me ‘ until you deliver the speech
- It is a completely DISCREET service – nobody will ever know you’ve used me
- Every speech is written to sound like you wrote it – but on a really good day !
- This is the only speech writing service that runs an independent Google verified review system
- Last Minute Deadlines are no problem
How My Service Could Help You
I am the only speech writer that subscribes to an independent review system. I love what I do and hopefully my reviews reflect that.
As soon as you have a great speech in your hand it’s a game changer. All my clients stand up knowing it’s going to be a complete success!
I work hard to ensure that this speech will sound like you wrote it – just on a really good day!
I work to all deadlines. If you’ve left it until the last minute I can still help, with a 24 hour turnaround if necessary.